The LOGAN® PROXTALKER® communication device is an exciting mid-tech device which uses RFID technology to retrieve vocabulary stored on sound tags to produce REAL words. Ideal for any picture exchange system user, of any age and is being used for communication or as a classroom tool.
Just Pick a tag, Place it on a button and Press - the PROXTALKER® device will say the appropriate sound, word or sentence.
Try a LOGAN® PROXTALKER® communication device today!
- robust, water resistant and easy to use
- portable in a backpack or wheelchair/wall mountable in binder format
- light touch option for easier access
- tags can be labelled with wide range of symbols, photos, text or objects of reference
- large tags available to support visual impairment
- easy access to vocabulary
- Speak All™ tag which enables sequence of tags to be played automatically
- color coded pages for categorization of tags
- 5 location buttons allow single word or sentence level use.
- unique Programming Tags
- easily adjustable volume
- inbuilt microphone
- Sound tag can store up to 8 seconds of recording
- 1GB memory, (30,000 sound tags/1,000 minutes)
- powered by 4 x C Duracell batteries (minimum of 6 months battery life in use)
Dimensions in back pack: 12.9" x 7" x 3.5"
Weight in backpack (with Tags): 4.7 lbs